Sunday, September 7, 2008

Relationships are like that game twister. You are so busy focused on getting this date right or saying the right thing that you end up all twisted and fall. Ultimatly losing the game. I don't wanna play at relationships anymore. I want to be allowed to really enjoy spending what could be the rest of my life with someone who is right for me. Not saying the relationship I'm currently in wont work out to be exactly that. We have a great deal of potential. All the right framework is there but every things all jumbled up. It's like on of those puzzles with a ton of pieces and everyone looks alike so it takes a great amount of time and effort to put it together. Yeah that's actually a very accurate discription. Then there is the outside influence that says it's not worth it, or it's not meant to be. I'm so sick of being beat over the head with folks saying that to me. Didn't their mothers ever tell them if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. I guess not........My emotions are all over the place and I can't seem to stay focused on anything. I wish I could find someone with all the answers and do whatever they say. Like a guidance counselor whose speciality is relationships.....

No comments: