Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm Back With A Story to Tell

My recent abscense can be blamed on myspace(which I never knew was so addicting), live journal, and my ever "juicy" love life.

I have found lately that every relationship I am in changes me. Sometimes in a big way and sometimes in ways so small I don't notice until much later. In my current relationship the M word has come up. You know the one Marriage....yeah thats it. Yet this time I didn't completly reject the ideal of marriage like so many times before. I gave it a timeline, which many find cliche. It's what I need though to decide whats right for me. So at the tender age of twenty five I may be married and relocating states. WoW! I will give more details about the lucky Mister in a blog entry some other time. Maybe even post a pic ooh la la! I've never expirenced a love that isn't cumbersome until now! Even when the clouds come and block out the sun. I want nothing more than to be by his side.....I love the way that feels!

No comments: