Thursday, July 12, 2007

MOODY BLUES

If I could describe the way I feel right now it would be the image of a pit bull with his sharp teeth showing as he growls at his annoyance. I don't know if u know pits but trust me if there trained in a certain fashion it doesn't take much to annoy them. I have been so moody lately, and it's really affecting everyone. I can't help it though, I am officially pissed o-f-f! When I get like this only one person can bring me back to a normal state of mind and that's my grand mama! If the folks who have been having to deal with me could comment they would say well go see her a.s.a.p. And if u don't u might meet ur maker sooner than u were supposed to. In response to that I would say GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! That would at least be the initial response before a slew of curse words and threats. It's sad though cause I'm really just crying out for attention. I've been conditioned though that it's weak to call a friend and say comfort me. So instead I piss them all off purposely cause it ensures they will pay me attention at least long to ask what the hell is wrong with me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bad idea. short term gains, long term loss. and i thought only big bosses do that!!! hahaha!!! u pit u!!!!

Lady S said...

No one is above making mistakes. I'm soooorrrrrryyyyyy.