Sunday, July 8, 2007

Remembering
U make me remember him,
u really make me remember him.
The way we were and the way we are now.
How we began and how we ended.
Even your mannerisms match his.
I ask myself over and over,
How did I find him again.

U smile like him.
The way your eyes light up,
it's as if the sun is dancing off them.
Your lips part ever so slightly,
and the corners of your mouth indent seemingly forever.

U laugh like him.
The most contagious laughter I've ever known.
Especially when your cracking up.
It's borderline obnoxious.
But it's the best.
Especially if it's from a personal joke between us two.
We could laugh forever.

U show your anger like him.
It's never hard to tell when your upset.
There is a complete personality change within you.
It's like a care bear morphing into a wear wolf with a thirst for blood.
You are now on the hunt for your foe.
They better be ready because there is no stopping your recklessness.

U hurt me the same as he does.
Never on purpose, you care far too much for that.
Nevertheless I'm wounded regularly.
Maybe if I saw myself the way you see me things would be easier.
I have very little self-worth and this pisses you off.
Hopefully you wont give up on me.
I need you now more than ever.

U have my heart the same as he does.
I don't think I could live without you.
Your a very special part of me,
That's why I'm so sensitive,
and hide everything from you.
I'm scarred if you really get to know all there is to know
You will no longer want to know me.
Then you'll suffer from the same symptoms I do daily.

U remind me of him I swear you do.
I never thought we could be so close
On the surface one would think were nothing alike.
But underneath it all we are one in the same.
Your my friend same as he,
I love you both dearly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.