Saturday, September 1, 2007

A Funny Story

A grandmother and her grandson are having a conversation. The grandson asks his grandmother why doesn't she have a boyfriend. The grandmother replies that her husband was the only man she could ever love. The grandson says yeah but it's been a long time since grandpa has passed away aren't you lonely. The grandma replies no, I have my television and you. One could say my television is my boyfriend. It cheers me up when I'm sad, it entertains me when I'm bored, and the spiritual programs nourish my soul. The grandson nods his head. The grandma turns the television on to catch one of her daytime programs. The picture has really poor quality so the grandma begins adjusting the television. After some time the picture doesn't improve so the grandma begins to hit the television. During this time the doorbell rings and the grandson goes to answer it. The reverend is at the door and inquires where the grandson's grandmother is. He replies upstairs banging her boyfriend. :))))))))

Laughter is truly nourishment for the soul.

No comments: