Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Failure starts with F

I feel as though if I pour out my heart to you,
my words will fall upon ears not willing to listen.
Because these particular ears are purposely being deafened by your self righteousness,
and a lack of compassion for my short comings.
I want to scream out to you,
"take me in your arms and hold me close".
I need to feel your embrace.
A sense of comfort that all will be well.
Yet... even your slightest touch burns me so.
My heart aches from the pain
and my throat swells from holding back the tears.
Apart of me feels this was all avoidable....
I should have never let you get so close.
But the fact of the mater is you've entered my world,
and now I don't want to let you go.
So what's this girl to do?
My heart is broken cause I've failed at another relationship,
Only this time it's worse than ever before.
Cause it's the most intimate relationship of them all....
I failed at friendship.

1 comment:

kauban said...

so is friendship, so is foe; so is flowers, so is frost; so is fun, so is famine; so is felix, so is sofie.