Saturday, April 14, 2007

I had the hardest time ever getting up for work this morning. I think the only thing that allowed me to drag myself into the work place was I know I wont have to go for the next two days. Work has been my escape from the unrest in my life at the moment....but I think I'm ready to take on that headache instead. I can't keep running forever, and the worst case scenario would be work would stay at it's present state and my outside life finally broke through the walls of protection work provides. I can't say I have completely shut everyone out. Their some essential folks in my life right now that I would have perished a long time ago with out, but there is so much I avoid and so many I don't hang out with. Who I really have started to miss, including myself. It's about time I make time for what's really important to me, and stop offering myself as a human sacrifice to the masses.

No comments: